Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mommy Minute - the Queen of Order vs. the King of Chaos

Mommy Minute - the Queen of Order vs. the King of Chaos

Sometimes the best toys cost nothing or very little. I had a ziploc bag filled with 3oz dixie cups from our recent Spring Break vacation. I bring them along for toothbrushing time when we go out of town.

Well, Baby Jon Jon found them and started playing with them while I was putting laundry away (aren't we always doing something with laundry ??). He was so cute and sweet playing with the cups. After a few minutes I played with him. We ended up playing for 30+ minutes with a stack of Dixie Cups !

I would stack them in one stack and he would undo them. I would stack them in 3 cup towers and he would knock them down. I would make three sets of 3 cup towers and he would knock them down. I would make 6 cup towers and he would blast them off the bed. It was tons of fun !

Sometimes, we have to stop those chores and get on the floor and play with our kids and just live and enjoy the moment with them !

Stay Tuned: more episodes of the Queen of Order vs. the King of Chaos to come !

No comments:

Post a Comment