Monday, August 30, 2010

Got Pre-Schoolers? Need to get work done during the day? On a Budget?

WAHM - Work at Home Mom, Mompreneur, Mom Entrepreneur on a Budget but need time during the day to work on your business ?

I am a mom who is at home full-time. I have 3 children, one of which is a very active 16 month old toddler/runner. For months, another work at home mom and I have been talking about trading babysitting. Well, we finally started it 2 weeks ago.

I take my Jonathan to her house on Tuesdays from 10am - 4pm and she brings her Emma to my house on Thursdays from 10am - 4pm. It has been FANTASTIC ! I am all on with toddlerland and chaos and fun for one day. Then I am all off and able to get amazing things accomplished in the 6 hours I am toddler-free.

Guess what? It's an even trade because we are moms on a budget. We feel like total SuperMoms flying around the house getting a million things done from doing laundry, doing dishes, washing floors, making and returning client phone calls without baby's chasing us down to talk in the phone.

Is there a mompreneur, mom entrepreneur, mom in business in your neighborhood that you could set up a toddler swapping trade with ??? Think of six hours of having a wonderful lunch and kicking out a dozen things off your massive To Do List...

No comments:

Post a Comment