Friday, February 20, 2009

The Joy of Sun-Maid Raisins - What a Super Snack on the Go !



Sun-Maid Raisins ! What a Super Snack on the Go !

I so forgot about Sun-Maid Raisins in those little red boxes. I have a 14 month old and my other two children are 7.5 and 10 and I totally forgot about those Sun-Maid Raisins in the box until just this week when I saw them at the store. Baby Jon Jon loves raisins and I was getting more at the market and saw the boxes and remembered how convenient they are on the go, on the run, in the diaper bag.

He loves to get out these raisins himself with his cute little pincer grasp. Now, he did get a little frustrated at the last 2-3 at the bottom and threw the box at me (nice !). However, he loved holding this little box in his mitts and picking them out and eating them. I love that I have a portable food on the go when we are running out and about on errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment