Sunday, February 22, 2009

Do you drink at least ONE glass of water a day ? Do your kids drink at least ONE glass of water a day ?


Do you drink at least ONE glass of water a day ?

You would be amazed at the number of people - men, women, and children that do not even drink ONE glass of water a day ! I struggle with drinking water everyday. I shouldn't wait until I am soo thirsty that I am gulping down the water. If you are not consistently drinking even one glass of water a day - start now. Be a good example to your children !

My kids have to drink a glass of water before any other beverage. In the morning, before they get to drink the orange juice they love, they have to drink a glass of water. At lunchtime, I send them to school with a thermos full of filtered water. At dinnertime, they have to drink water befdore having any other beverage. Before having a soda pop on special occasions or Friday Family Fun Night with pizza, pop, games, and movies - they have to drink a glass of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment